Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Consumer warning: imosh.com cheated us!

Now they are CURSED!

On February 14, 2012, the Antichris placed an order with imosh.com to celebrate the founding of the Satanic Missionary Society. The credit card was charged $121 on February 16, 2012. As of January 2013, still no communication, shipment, or refund from this vendor. They simply took our money.

If you are looking for Satanic jewelry, don't be tempted by their slick web-site full of empty promises. In the name of Satan, we curse imosh.com to be cheated as they have cheated us! Hail Satan!

Here's a record of their correspondence with us:

From: SALES@IMOSH.COM
Subject: imosh.com order: [redacted] - Credit card
Date: February 14, 2012 4:42:26 PM PST

Order info:

Money Order & Check Orders: www.imosh.com/MONEYORDER.htm

Credit & Debit Card Orders: www.imosh.com/CREDITCARD.htm

Thank you for your order!

Date : 14 Feb 2012 - 19:42
Order ID : 9290053

Payment by Credit card

Product : Quantity : Price
RN1032 - on CHN007- 30 - Large Pentagram Necklace : 1 : 51.00
RN991-RED- 3mm cord- 40 - Large Baphomet Necklace : 1 : 42.00
RN1251 - on CHN005- inverted cross  Necklace : 1 : 18.00

Subtotal : 111.00
Shipping : 10.00
TOTAL    : 121.00

Billing details:
[redacted]

Shipping address (if different from the billing address):
[redacted]

Thank you!

Click below for more information:

www.imosh.com/ORDERRECEIVED.htm

From: sales@imosh.com
Subject: imosh.com order - status
Date: February 16, 2012 4:48:05 PM PST
Your order has been processed and is shipping on approx. 3/01/12 by u.s. mail.
The delay in shipping your order is because the item(s) you ordered are out
of stock.

Your Credit Card has been charged, and the name appearing on your statement
will be "IMOSH.COM - 908 689 6571 NJ"

We appreciate your business and are confident you will be happy with your
purchase.  If you have any questions concerning your order please respond to
this email.

Thanks

www.IMOSH.com

www.IMOSH.com ,  PO Box 497,  Dept eb,  Broadway, NJ 08808    (908) 689-6571

We received no further e-mails or responses to e-mails from this vendor. They also rarely answer their phone. We did manage to get them on the phone a few times, and they always said that they were having trouble with their jewler, and that when they resolved the issue, they would ship out the order. We've been unable to get them on the phone for about six months.

transaction records from credit card statement

2/16/2012 IMOSH.COM WASHINGTON NJUS -121.00   Purchase
2/15/2012 IMOSH.COM WASHINGTON NJUS   -121.00 Hold
2/15/2012 IMOSH.COM WASHINGTON NJUS   121.00  Hold Reversal

No comments:

Post a Comment